Question for Recent SB Sapphire Cruisers (Whittier to Vancouver)

PLHag

What time was the muster drill? Given the late departure time (9:30 p.m.), I can't figure out when this would be scheduled. (Presumably not through the dinner hour but oh what fun that would be!)

Many thanks.

I can't remember the exact time, but it was sometime between 7:00 and 8:00 p.m. We didn't arrive from our land tour to the ship until about 6:45 and it was shortly after that. It didn't bother our dinner plans. You could eat anywhere that night (we had traditional dining in the International Dining Room), and we just went after the Muster drill. If you have any more questions about our southbound cruise, I will be happy to answer them. Have a great trip!

8:00p in July as well. We had an aft mini on the Emerald Deck and we were sent to Club Fusion one floor down. Have fun.

Thanks for all the responses. Doesn't 8:00 p.m. potentially interfere with the anytime dining factor? Perhaps it's as simple as closing the dining rooms during the drill.

We're scheduled to be in an aft min on Emerald. Much as I usually enjoy the full open balconies on Dolphin deck when we cruise to Mexico, I thought a covered balcony would be a good solution to my allergy to rain. Were you pleased with your covered balcony?

Many thanks.

Archived