How do the price of a certain date reflect how full the ship is?

jimc_usa

My cruise on the Pearl on Nov 2, 2007 is $100 more than the other dates around that time on NCL.COM, and some other web sites don't even have that date as a choice. Does that mean that the Pearl is getting really full on that date?

My cruise on the Pearl on Nov 2, 2007 is $100 more than the other dates around that time on NCL.COM, and some other web sites don't even have that date as a choice. Does that mean that the Pearl is getting really full on that date?

If this is from today's website, you might want to check again later. The NCL website had undergone an upgrade and may not be working correctly yet. :)

It is always a gray area knowing if a ship is full on a certain date. Most websites only post about 5 or 6 cabins at a time. Then you have to factor in cancellations when the full amount is due. This booking business is all a game and all I can advise is do your homework, research your ship and pick your cabin (unless you go with a guarantee ) and usually that's o.k. too. We have been on 21 cruises and we are still learning the ins and outs of Booking 101.

Archived