Lotus Spa Pool on Crown Princess

MrsS471

Hello,

My husband and I are going to be sailing on the Crown Princess on 9/22.

I was wondering if anyone could use the Lotus Pool and if there is a charge to swim there? I understand is a miniature wave pool of sorts and it looks lovely.

We tend to like the adult pools, which are quieter and less crowded and this Lotus pool looked like a perfect fit.

Thank you.icon11.gif

....... I understand is a miniature wave pool of sorts and it looks lovely.

Yes, as stated by jbrambach, it is free of charge. It is a swim-against-the-current pool......but that *option* can be turned on and off according to whether or not someone wants to use it. (It is also still possible for others to *lounge* in the water, around the perimeter of the pool, when it is in use.)

Enjoy your cruise! :)

This is a great pool! We were on the July 23 sailing. You can access it through the spa or on top through the decks. There are 2 hot tubs there as well. After dinner, husband and I would go to the hot tubs and no one would be there. It was very relaxing! There are limited chairs there in the shade too that are free. Just stay off of the chairs with the white and tan stripes, those are for the Santuary and you have to pay to use them.

The other adult pool which is located in the aft of the ship is also a nice pool and to my knowledge from previous cruises is less crowded. Also a nice place to lounge with a lovely view of the ports as the ship sails away. The proximity to the buffets and the bar is also good.

Hello,

My husband and I are going to be sailing on the Crown Princess on 9/22.

I was wondering if anyone could use the Lotus Pool and if there is a charge to swim there? I understand is a miniature wave pool of sorts and it looks lovely.

We tend to like the adult pools, which are quieter and less crowded and this Lotus pool looked like a perfect fit.

Thank you.icon11.gif

Archived