Help!

Jghendrick24

There are nine of us cruising on the Mariner in Jan. 2005. We have decided to make t-shirts for everyone to wear the first day. Does anyone have an idea for a picture for the front of the shirt? I suggested a pic of the ship, but no one else wants to do that. Everyone wants some sort of tropical theme. But, we can't decide. We also can't decide on a theme name to put on the shirts.

Has anyone else ever done this? Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

• 4 weeks later...

Snowmen on the beach? (Probably some great graphics on the ice tea site - the brand that the snowman is melting and drinks ice tea to be frozen again)

theme - "New York Nine"

(Hey - maybe a prison break out???)

Brooklyn Dodgers (Brooklyn Codgers???) - baseball theme?? There ARE nine of you....

Broadway Babes? (assuming you are all women)

would need to know more about you really....

college age? baby boomers? old folks who think you are college kids??

nude sunbathers? tush up of course, must be discreet....

Going to Bahamas? Use a map of Long Island, NY to compare to Isle of Long, Bahamas....

it's late in the day and I have not had NEARLY enough coffee yet! I shall cogitate and return!

• 1 month later...

We are a group of 58 cajuns from Louisiana, we have made our shirts with the ships name sail date, etc we are also making door decorations. you can view a black and white version of our shirts( it was too big to scan the whole image, I will scan the color image of the shirt when we get them) at

www.picturetrail.com/cgdaigle look in the cruise folder:)

Couldn't you find a photo of a gavorkenshnorkin loaf and make it look like a ship and have it right next to a little tropical island with a big glass of halvardinzarden in the center of the island?

We did that kind of stuff when I lived in St Olaf......

Rose Nyland

(my thanks to the nit for letting be able to tell you what to do)

PS: the "nit" needs a life!

Couldn't you find a photo of a gavorkenshnorkin loaf and make it look like a ship and have it right next to a little tropical island with a big glass of halvardinzarden in the center of the island?

We did that kind of stuff when I lived in St Olaf......

Rose Nyland

(my thanks to the nit for letting be able to tell you what to do)

PS: the "nit" needs a life!

I am totally lost! :confused:

There are nine of us cruising on the Mariner in Jan. 2005. We have decided to make t-shirts for everyone to wear the first day. Does anyone have an idea for a picture for the front of the shirt?

Has anyone else ever done this? Does anyone have any ideas?

We had 37 people on a family group cruise in August. One of the family members designed a shirt for all of us to wear on the first day. You can take a look at the graphic here...

http://public.fotki.com/jcanino/cruise_vacations/family_cruise_2004/family_cruise_logo/sea_cruise_1.html

Archived