LaGuardia to Redhook?

Lindypc

I know this has been answered here before but I promise, I've looked!!!! This may not be the smartest thing to do but we're flying to LaGuardia the morning of the cruise. What is the best way to get to the Brooklyn Port? How much should I expect to pay if you all recommend a taxi? Princess charges $40pp, surely I can find a cheaper way.

Take a cab it should run about $30.00(per cab) and take an 1/2- 1 hour depending on traffic. You catch a yellow cab by going out the door to the line that says NYC Cabs. there will be a dispatcher.

From LGA you take the BQE to Atlantic Avenue and make a left and follow the signs...

without traffic it can be done in 20 minutes...but with traffic it can take what I said above.

If the Traffic is bad take the Tillary Street Manhattan Bridge exit, go straight accross tillary street to Brooklyn Bridge Blvd Make the left,

to atlantic Ave make a right to the end and the left indicated above. This is shorter and faster when the BQE is tied up....

Thank-you so very much!

You are welcome going back I would suggest a local car service. Sometimes especially when its a Princess ship(because it carries more people) there aren't enough yellow cabs and the pier contracted car service charges twice as much. I use Arecibo at 718 7836465 they come when called(carry your cell phone) and will be there in 10 minutes...and they will charge about 30 to LGA as well.

Archived