Wine Package

lvcruises

In the last week or so I've read about a wine package. No details have been given except that you have to order it on the first day and it allows you book your restaurants for the whole week. Does anyone have any details? Do you get a bottle a day with your dinner? I hope someone can give some details. Thanks

Hello,

I have not heard of a wine package. You can order bottles of wine for your stateroom as well as fruit baskets that contain wine. As of right now, the wine list is not on NCL's web page so you would have to call to find out about what wines they carry. You could also ask that they send you a copy of the most recent wine list but prices and availabilty are subject to change because they are updating the list.

Just because I haven't heard about it does not mean they don't have it. I would send an e-mail to the group event planner for the ship you are sailing on. Send it to: shipcoordinator(the name of the ship, i.e. Spirit, Dream, etc.)@ncl.com

Never heard of a wine package on NCL before. They do however offer a special on most ships that varies according to the length off the cruise...buy 5 bottles get the 6th free, buy 7 bottles get the 8th free, etc..

Here is a copy of the 2006 NCL wine list. We were on the Jewel in July and can say that the list has not changed nor have the prices increased that we noticed.

http://www.ncl.com/nclweb/pdfs/locale-us/wine_list.pdf

In the last week or so I've read about a wine package. No details have been given except that you have to order it on the first day and it allows you book your restaurants for the whole week. Does anyone have any details? Do you get a bottle a day with your dinner? I hope someone can give some details. Thanks

Where did you read about this? In all my time here I have never seen or heard anything like this, and being a Charter member of the Wino's At Sea club, I think I would have heard about it.

Where did you read about this? In all my time here I have never seen or heard anything like this, and being a Charter member of the Wino's At Sea club, I think I would have heard about it.

It was in the member reviews for the Pride of Hawaii by crunchberry

NOTE - if your a wine drinker - get the Wine package on the first day and you can RSVP for SEVEN days!!! Well worth it if you want to eat in the specialty rest.

I've been following your thread both here and on another board, and I've read the review you posted the link to. Sounds as if it might be the same wine package that others have mentioned (buy 6 get one free) and they would let you reserve the specialty dining rooms for the week when you buy the package.

To check on just what this is (and my assumption could well be wrong) you might want to email the ships coordinator, maybe they can help:

ShipcoordinatorHawaii@ncl.com

good luck

-Monte

Just emailed the ship coordinator for the Pride of Hawaii, her reponse to the question... Do you have a wine package?

We have wine that you can order as an amenity. We do not offer a wine package. You will need to contact reservations to place this order 1 800 327 7030 ext 1102.

Sounded to good to be true!

Hope this helps.

Archived