Beverage rules for 2007

Zbayette

Yes I did a search and saw nothing more recent than 2006; so the rules may have changed....

Can we bring on any alcohol in any form or bottles? How about soda or water? We willo be coming from a 7 day vacation beforehand. Do we have to drink up all the booze before boarding? :D

You could also scroll down through messages posted over the past few days, weeks, etc with lots of real life experiences regarding booze.

And by the way, they do not exactly agree with what NCL has posted. There is a thread that was last update at noon today titled:

Can you bring Wine on board or Soda / Water?

From NCL's FAQ,

http://www.ncl.com/nclweb/cruiser/cmsPages.html?pageId=FAQ#cantbring

What can't I bring onboard?

Passenger is not allowed to bring on board the vessel without the previous written permission of the Carrier any intoxicating liquors, or beverages, firearms, weapons of any kind, ammunition, explosive substances or any goods of a dangerous nature, nor animals of any kind, except service or guide animals, provided the passenger notifies Carrier prior to the cruise of his intention to bring such animal and agrees to take sole responsibility for any expense, damage, injuries or losses associated with or caused by such animal.

The phrase in bold means any intoxicating liquors (booze) or intoxicating beverages (beer). Some try to interrupt it to mean no beverages or any kind, but then NCL wouldn't need to include the word "or" if that were true.

Wine is allowed, as long as you pay the $15 per bottle corkage fee.

You could also scroll down through messages posted over the past few days, weeks, etc with lots of real life experiences regarding booze.

And by the way, they do not exactly agree with what NCL has posted. There is a thread that was last update at noon today titled:

Can you bring Wine on board or Soda / Water?

ok, thanks but I looked through 6 pages of threads (no others seem to be viewable) and I found nothing (except the one I started posting on, where you also complained about the question). I'm not interested in wine; I'm interested in hard alcohol so that thread wouldn't really help me. I know about the corkage fee and it doesn't apply to my question.

ok, thanks but I looked through 6 pages of threads (no others seem to be viewable) and I found nothing (except the one I started posting on, where you also complained about the question). I'm not interested in wine; I'm interested in hard alcohol so that thread wouldn't really help me. I know about the corkage fee and it doesn't apply to my question.

Zbayette, you seem to be a little obsessed with this topic since you posted in July on NCL the same basic question, you posted the same on Carnival and you participated in the recent " Booze on the Pride" thread.

And you still can't find the relavent threads?

Just go back and look at your own posts.

How many more times to you have to be told.

No alcohol permitted, period.

Archived