Upgrade Fairy visited me (and I have a question)!!!!

Avril

I'm sailing on the Carnival Pride with my Mom on September 30th. We had booked a cabin in category 8C. We got an email from our TA that said we had been upgraded to a category 11 suite!!!! :eek: :D I still can't figure out why this happened!! :confused: My question is, to anyone who has had this category, what are the perks (if any) that come with this category and does anyone have any pics?

Thanks in Advance!!!! :D

You get VIP boarding with cat. 11 suites in addition to the extra amenities of that category cabin which include a tub, larger room and larger balcony. Sorry I don't have any pictures but put your cabin number in the search and see what comes up.

Enjoy your upgrade!

You get VIP boarding with cat. 11 suites in addition to the extra amenities of that category cabin which include a tub, larger room and larger balcony. Sorry I don't have any pictures but put your cabin number in the search and see what comes up.

Enjoy your upgrade!

What exactly is VIP boarding? Will we still have to do the early check in at the Queen Mary (we leave from Long Beach)? We were planning to do that as we are staying the night before on the Queen Mary. :D And is the bath tub a jaccuzi (sp) tub? How much larger is the balcony than a standard balcony? Sorry for all the questions :o but it's my 1st suite!!!! :D

What exactly is VIP boarding? :D

That means after you have checked in on the Queen Mary, you get to stand in the Line furthest to the right that says VIP, You will board right after the wedding party and special assistance people.

Fred

That means after you have checked in on the Queen Mary, you get to stand in the Line furthest to the right that says VIP, You will board right after the wedding party and special assistance people.

Ok, that sounds pretty easy. :D What happens if there are no weddings onboard that day?

Once on board, there are no extra perks, except the room! If you have on of the Aft wrap corner cat 11, then you will be THRILLED! Otherwise, the balcony is not all that, but the room will be HUGE!

Unfortunatly, we don't have the wrap around. :( We are in the suite right beside the one with the wrap around. I have a 9A wrap around on the Conquest when I go with my boyfriend in February. I can't wait!!!! :D I'm hoping that if I'm really nice to the people next door with the wrap around that they will let me see their balcony so I know what to expect in February. :D

Awesome upgrade.

You will get VIP Boarding privileges. Do early check-in on the Queen Mary as you had planned. Then you get to go to the VIP line instead of Zone 1.

Have fun!!

Payd:)

nice......

I know. I can't wait!!!! :D

Awesome upgrade.

You will get VIP Boarding privileges. Do early check-in on the Queen Mary as you had planned. Then you get to go to the VIP line instead of Zone 1.

Have fun!!

Payd:)

Thanks Payd!! :D I'm looking forward to the VIP boarding. I love to get on board as soon as I possibly can!! :D It sounds simple enough. Will they tell us where to go when we go through the early check in? Although I think I can remember to go to VIP instead of Zone 1 without them telling me. :D

Archived