Back from Majesty 8/15 - 8/22 If you have questions.

Fam of 5

Just returned from a glorious 7 days on the Majesty. If you have any questions please let me know. Everything was terrific. We had beautiful weather a wonderful crew and the people that we met were fabulous. We're already planning a return trip next year with a family we met on board. Let me know if you have any specific questions.

Just booked it on 8/19 for the sailing of 9/05...Just 11 days away now.

How much was the cover charge for Le Bistro. Did you took advantage of the dining ashore program...What is your advice?

How was the seas?

Hi Nath, I believe the cover charge for Le Bistro was $15.00 per person, We didn't dine there, although we did hear wonderful things about it. The seas were calm both to and from, the biggest swells we hit were 3 - 5 feet. All smooth sailing. You will have a great time.

Billpitcher, My only advice (besides the over the door shoe holder which I'm sure you've read about) is to pack everything on coathangers. This makes unpacking a breeze, I brought a mesh laundry bag so when we were ready to pack up to go home, One suitcase held the mesh bag with dirty laundry and the other had the shoe bag with all the incedentals along with anytihng that remained in the closet. All in all it took about 15 minutes to have our bags ready and in the hall so we could enjoy our last night. Also don't forget to leave out clothes ( and a sweatshirt ) for Sunday. It was very cold when we were arriving in Boston. Have a great cruise. I'm looking forward to hearing about it when you return.

CLeslie, It would have been nice to meet you. Maybe when we return next year, I'll look you up. Thanks to you and your crew for a very memorable vacation.

Archived