Need help - Crown Princess Rm D732

AZcruiser321

We have been assigned to our upcoming Crown Princess cruise to cabin D732 (dolphin deck mini-suite AC). It is the very last cabin and on the Princess web site, it shows that it only has a shower and twin bed configurations. On Princess' new brochure, it shows that it is a regular mini-suite room which includes the bathtub and the bed config can be made into a queen bed. Not sure who to believe. Has anyone seen/been in this room? If so, can you tell me how it is laid out? Thanks for all your help!!

We have this cabin booked for next week on the Crown. If you do a search on CC you will find a few picture of the cabin on her sister ships. From what I can glean it does not have a tub, but a shower w/ a chair attached to the wall(good for shaving the legs!) and a lot of space. It was intended to be a wheel chair accessible cabin but the hallway door is not wide enough. As for the beds, I have seen picutres in both formations, singles and queen. In a queen format the TV is hard to see and one coner is tight to get into the sitting area. It is much roomier set up as singles. We have requested the queen but figure if we do not like it, we will then have it changed back to singles.

The best perk of the cabin and our reason for booking it, is the extended balcony.Much bigger than the standard Dolphin balconies. You have a view of the wake and the side. It is also quiet down @ the end of the hallway and it helps to get excercise walking the distance.

Unless, you have a mobility problem, I think you will enjoy the cabin. I can let you know for sure when we get back!:D

Hi CK53,

Yes, we would love to get your feedback and possibly some pictures of the room/balcony after your cruise next week. We do not have a mobility problem so will take your advice. Please let us know how the beds work out whether you like the queen set up or singles. We really appreciate this! Have a wonderful cruise.

Barb

Okay gang!!! I have just uploaded pictures of the Crown D732! I have pictures of the Golden D732 in my webshots albums for comparison. They are very different cabins (Golden D732 vs Crown D732) However, the balconies are the same. I took a peek during disembarkation last January on the Crown.

There 'may' be 2 extra pictures at the beginning of the album that are pictures of a green sink. I deleted them, but they still seem to be there. (they are not part of D732.) Pictures with captions are correct.

2933507090037043165Ksukak_th.jpg"]2933507090037043165Ksukak_th.jpg[/url]

Hope this helps!

Janet

Now Janet, I am really confused! We saw some pictures our friends took from the Crown D732 and it did not have a tub. Our booking states there is no tub in the bath area. Where did you find the Crown pictures? I am not worried, it is just a little mystery that will be solved next Tuesday!

Thank you.

Barb,

I'm not sure how to upload pictures but I will definately let you know about the cabin. Just take a look @ the balcony!:D Call up Princess or your TA and mark it, "do not upgrade"!

Janet--Many thanks for the new photos; can't tell you how often I have used your Golden pics to 'explain' those cabins. Good to know that it changes on the Crown (and later?) ships.

ck53--Is it possible that your friends were on the CB? Or something other than the Crown?

All I know is we were on the Crown in January. I waited for the people who were in D732 to leave. Then I went in when the door was open and took those pictures. It was D732 Crown Princess.

By the way, during that cruise, D732 got flooded from a water break in the ceiling! They (some staff) told us it was not the first time!!! Look very close at the balcony shot. Make it Full sized. It is flooded! They replaced the carpet on this cruise, supposedly for the second time.

Not sure who has pictures other than me, but these are definitely D732 Crown Princess taken the end of January 2007.

Janet

Well, not to quibble, but I don't see how the photographs from the outside of the ship can be of D732. D732 is a portside cabin (even numbered cabins are portside, odd are starboard). The photo shows cabins on the starboard (right-hand) side of the aft of the ship. . .

Well, not to quibble, but I don't see how the photographs from the outside of the ship can be of D732. D732 is a portside cabin (even numbered cabins are portside, odd are starboard). The photo shows cabins on the starboard (right-hand) side of the aft of the ship. . .

Photo is Port side or left while facing the front.:confused: Trust me!

Janet

Oh, I am SUCH an idiot! I thought I was looking at a photo of the back of the ship; instead, on closer inspection, I see it was a photo of the SIDE of the ship. My humblest apologies. Obviously, I need to go take a nap. Sorry for doubting you!

• 2 weeks later...
Okay gang!!! I have just uploaded pictures of the Crown D732! I have pictures of the Golden D732 in my webshots albums for comparison. They are very different cabins (Golden D732 vs Crown D732) However, the balconies are the same. I took a peek during disembarkation last January on the Crown.

There 'may' be 2 extra pictures at the beginning of the album that are pictures of a green sink. I deleted them, but they still seem to be there. (they are not part of D732.) Pictures with captions are correct.

2933507090037043165Ksukak_th.jpg"]2933507090037043165Ksukak_th.jpg[/url]

Hope this helps!

Janet

Janet

Thanks for the pictures. I had asked about this cabin once before and I appreciate you posting the pictures.

Archived