Help please, Facination, Destiny, Imagination???

Serendipity50

Hi can anybody help me please, I know its a long way off but I have booked the Fascination out of Miami for Jan 2009, and I had an email saying it had been changed to the Destiny, now I have just recieved an other email saying it is the Imagination, does anybody know what ship it will be???

Also the itinary as I wanted to do Key West and Calica but it looks that that might of changed, would be grateful of any info.

Thanks Jean

I have read on these posts for the last few days that Carnival is moving the Destiny to Miami (its in Puerto Rico now) and they are re-arranging the locations of their Fantasy Class ships (Imagination / Facsination)-

Destiny is the larger of them all and a majority of rooms are balcony cabins. It is also the oldest of the "Destiny" fleet. ( its about 10 years old now ) I will be going on her again in 2 weeks.

Anways, the typical 3-5 day cruises out of Miami have previously been on the smaller ships, IMagination and Fascination, but Carnival now decided to move the Destiny over here for those shorter trips. Its a new "move" for them especially to be the first line to have such a large ship with more balcony cabins to offer.

Imagination and Fascination are also scheduled to go to "dry dock" (renovation) before you set sail, so although I cannot tell you which ship you will finally go on, you will have a blast on either one.

If they do change you to Destiny, request a Balcony Cabin!

Have Fun!

Fascination will be moving to Jacksonville as Celebration is leaving the Carnival fleet. http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/070814/cltu015.html?.v=101

Imagination will take over the 3 and 4 day cruises that Fascination is currently doing.

Destiny will be moving to Miami to do the 4 and 5 day cruises that Imagination is currently doing.

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/070820/clm097.html?.v=34

So it looks like you will be on Imagination. Key West and Cozumel are the ports listed for the 4 day cruise in the article above.

Archived