Thank you Tom Joyner!!!

The photos you posted online from your recent Freedom of the Seas cruise made my decision an e-a-s-y one this year.

The Freedom looks like aBEAUTIFUL ship, so I looked at the itineraries. I love them!:-). Decision made.

thanx again for sharing your pics.

Annie

Annie

We went on the Freedom last year and it is definitely worth it. Although the Radiance class is my favorite class ship, Freedom was very nice and it made me a believer in mega ships not being too crowded.

Did you know that Tom Joyner is doing his 2008 Fantastic Voyage cruise on the Freedom again next year?

I was on for the first two Joyner cruised on Royal Caribbean (Explorer days) and they were some of the BEST cruises I've ever been on - almost would like to be on another one, but it does take a lot out of us "behind the scenes"

do you know about the jazz charter on the Grandeur this year? Many of the same entertainers as on the Joyner charters - although the jazz folks

http://www.capitaljazz.com/supercruise/

The photos you posted online from your recent Freedom of the Seas cruise made my decision an e-a-s-y one this year.

The Freedom looks like aBEAUTIFUL ship, so I looked at the itineraries. I love them!:-). Decision made.

thanx again for sharing your pics.

Annie

Annie, went on TJFV last year, I have cruise for many years, but it was the best cruise of my life. I am booked for FV08. Check out the post in the Rolls Calls for the Freedom of the Seas, and you will find the post for the FV08, there are many people who are going again from last year and years before. Hope to see you on the boards.

Wow!! Thanks for all the info!

I'll definitely take a look at the roll call board and see if the 08 cruise fits into my schedule;-)

Thanx again for all your ireplies & info.

Hope to see ya onboard:-)))

Island Annie<---will have a Mango-Tango in hand:-)))

Archived