Elation question

C-U-ONBOARD

Hi there...

In our group traveling on the Elation next month, we have several concerned gentlemen who are wanting to know if there is a sports bar on the Elation? And if so, will they have the games on in there on a Sunday?

Thanks in advance....

When I was on Elation last week, they were televising pre-season football games. Based on that, I'm sure they will be televising regular season games. Lucky you, I would sure love to be going back on the Elation--work has been a bummer this week!

Hi there...

In our group traveling on the Elation next month, we have several concerned gentlemen who are wanting to know if there is a sports bar on the Elation? And if so, will they have the games on in there on a Sunday?

Thanks in advance....

Yes, there is, sort of. It's located in Tiffanys. Just go to the aft end and there are 3 or 4 tv screens up. When there are sports playing they show them there. It's a fun place to be and can get rowdy. Have fun!

Yes, there is, sort of. It's located in Tiffanys. Just go to the aft end and there are 3 or 4 tv screens up. When there are sports playing they show them there. It's a fun place to be and can get rowdy. Have fun!

Yep! At the very back of Tiffany's --kinda opposite the pizza...how convenient. They also pour the best drinks there.

Hi there...

Thanks in advance....

The Cigar Bar also has a couple of TV's. I was on the elation a couple of weeks ago and instead of baseball they showed tennis and soccer. Did not ask them to change, they probably would if asked.

Yep! At the very back of Tiffany's --kinda opposite the pizza...how convenient. They also pour the best drinks there.

If that's considered a sports bar........then any bar with a tv is a sports bar LOL!

So I guess then op your answer would be yes.

The bigger class ships have a "sports bar"

If that's considered a sports bar........then any bar with a tv is a sports bar LOL!

So I guess then op your answer would be yes.

The bigger class ships have a "sports bar"

It is sooooo not my idea of a sports bar, but on a ship the size of the Elation, it will have to do. I just thought the fact that they showed sports, the pizza was so close and the bartenders pour stiff drinks would make up for the fact that it's not a real sports bar!

Archived