Comparing Hyatt to Intercontinental

NJLVW

Does anyone have any experience with comparing the Hyatt to Intercontinental. I am so undecided as to where to stay pre-cruise. Am I missing one? Is there another option? I am not looking for much. I want to be close or somewhat close to bayside market. I would like a nice hotel. Comfy beds & pillows...I know everyone has different opinions but I would like to hear everyone thoughts..

Thanx in advance.

Norma

Look into the Holiday Inn also. It is directly across the street from Bayside and VERY popular. This and the Intercontinental are the most popular it seems to posters here that want to be nearest the port and Bayside. Check out tripadvisor.com and you'll be able to see candid pics and reviews from people who have stayed at both recently.

You didn't say when you need the room. Priceline is offering some great rates on the Intercontinental if it's in the fall. It's a typical business class hotel a couple blocks from Bayside. nice.

Archived