Any info on Spirit room #6232?

guerita219

I am looking at moving my room to 6232 and I was wondering if anyone has had this room and if anyone can let me know what the experience was in that room. I notice it's right next to elevators. I will probably make my decision tomorrow 8/24, so I'd like to find out ASAP please. Thanks!!

Dawn

Dawn, probably best to post this question on the the cruise line board.

I should have put it there. Don't know why I didn't think of it before. I already chose another room, so any ideas how to remove this thread now? Sorry for any inconvenience.

Dawn

I was stateroom 6232 on Pride, which I believe is the same layout. It was a regular room but had a huge balcony - twice the size of others of the same class. Hope you got another one like it - this one is usually booked way in advance.

6232 is for 4 people- if you book this cabin for only two you take a great chance of being moved elsewhere.

The balcony is fabulous - there are other cabins above-- on deck 7 and 8 that hold 2 people.

You wont hear the elevators. you wont hear noise in the hall until you open the door.

This class ship is excellent with their soundproofin.

To see what i mean-- stand outside the disco while its in full swing-- you will be standing at the jazz area-- and all you will hear is the jazz music.

now take a walk through the revolving doors and hear the difference..

WOW

I decided to not take this room, and got a balcony guarantee instead. Whats funny is I changed my cruise from the Pride to the Spirit. And on the Pride, I had that exact room booked. Thanks for the input though.

Dawn

Archived