"Victory" to San Juan

jleq

Yep, thanks for the link though.... We've been chatting about it more on threads titled something like "Destiny is moving, etc."

I've sailed both ships and they're practically identical, so it won't bother me either way :) It'll just be nice to have a ship with balconies doing shorter cruises. Now, if they'd only put one of those in Galveston!!

I like the idea of a larger ship doing the shorter runs too, I am thinking of joining the saints and sinners group in 2008, but am waiting to see where all the ships will be homeporting after next year:)

We have the Destiny replacing the Imagination...join us...it's the first B2B group cruise on CC!! :cool:

We have the Destiny replacing the Imagination...join us...it's the first B2B group cruise on CC!! :cool:

That's pretty cool!! How will that work with all the cabins that have already been assigned, etc.?

That's pretty cool!! How will that work with all the cabins that have already been assigned, etc.?

It is for NEXT October (2008) so nothing assigned yet.

They are transferring our OV gty bookings over..but we all are waiting for accurate balcony pricing now since there are balconies to be had other than suites...LOL

But getting an OV for a B2B total 9 days for less than 8 boxes of ziti/pp is good enough for me...LOL :cool:

see the CC group cruise boards for accurate pricing, and jump onboard.

It is still listed under the Imagination!!

They are transferring our OV gty bookings over..but we all are waiting for accurate balcony pricing now since there are balconies to be had other than suites...LOL

But getting an OV for a B2B total 9 days for less than 8 boxes of ziti/pp is good enough for me...LOL :cool:

Well, at least I know the F-Deck will be hoppin'!! :) :)

Well, at least I know the F-Deck will be hoppin'!! :) :)

Good point ...and since it has one of the larger ones we will have to insure the 21 and older policy is enforced and the bar service is impecible!!!

:cool:

I have been eyeballing this since they said it was going to change to the Destiny, but it is close to our 25th in Dec. and DW wants to do the Panama and I'm hoping that Carnival announces that the Spirit is going back east and doing the canal in 2009. DW would be more than happy to wait a few months for a wrap on a Spirit class:)

A preview press release someone posted here a day or 2 ago had the Triumph going to Mobile.

It's looking like that might have been a hoax. It was dated the 24th which has come and gone and no sign of the release on Carnival's site.

Yeah I was booked on the Destiny for Oct 12 2008, now I don't get to go. POOOOH.

I had to rebook on the Valor. Not the same ports which bums me out. I wanted to go to those ports but now The Victory won't sail our of SJ untill Nov.

It seems that Carnival is doing alot of ship shuffeling.

Archived