Back To Back Cruises

GTO-Girl

We have a 40th anniversary coming up next year and were thinking about doing something special and I think we have just about decided to do a back to back.

Can anyone tell me if there is ever a discount for the 2nd leg if you are booking this type cruise? Also do you have to change rooms and do you have to disembark in between?

Sorry if this has been covered before....

Thanks

Dianne

We have a 40th anniversary coming up next year and were thinking about doing something special and I think we have just about decided to do a back to back.

Can anyone tell me if there is ever a discount for the 2nd leg if you are booking this type cruise? Also do you have to change rooms and do you have to disembark in between?

Sorry if this has been covered before....

Thanks

Dianne

alas, no discount..but I did get up/gr 6 cats to a king w/lg pic window..same for both..u must meet at the pursers desk and be walked thru , get your new S&S..etc, be sure to take new tik/docs...and get rt bk on, alert your cabin steward ..go EAT

Thanks for the quick response. Alas this is still just in the planning stages but it's something I've always wanted to do so....now to just find the time and $$$$$ :eek:

Thanks so much !!

Dianne

what are you looking at? Check out our group cruise for Oct. 2008.

Originally on the Imagination, but is being changed to the Destiny.

Thanks for the offer Kelz......actually our anniversary is very late in the year so this trip might even spill over to early '09.

We are fairly new to cruising (our 4th one coming up) and we just love it! We could think of no better way to celebrate 40 yrs than to have the opportunity to spend 2 wks just cruising.

I hope we can get everything worked out to go.......thanks everyone for your help!

Dianne

a/k/a/ GTO

Archived