Leaving soon...help???

We want a laid back day so Orient Beach will be fine. My husband and I are cruising on Princess with out our young son so nudity is not an issue. I do not plan on being nude but it does not bother me "to each their own". We just spent a week in Playa in July with our boys and their were tons of women topless.......my boys did not bat an eye because I did not make it like it was anything but the choice of the person doing it. Now in a couple of years they may like looking (lol).

WHERE DO I TELL THE TAXI DRIVER TO TAKE US ON ORIENT BEACH? It sounds from reading quickly it is a continous stand of businesses. We want 2 chairs, some pretty water, a place to get a cold drink, maybe a snack and that is it.........so where do I tell them? It seem Orient Beach is too vague?

Thanks!

'Orient Beach' is enough to get you there.

The main taxi drop is at Pedro's, right on the edge of Club Orient proper. If you head to the right it's clothing optional. Head to the left and it's usually topless or clothed. Just walk along the beach, which can be nearly wall to wall restaurants and rib joints in places, until something catches your attention.

Perhaps Bikini Beach for a free drink with lunch?

Check out Ed and Sandra's excellent pages for pictures, information and some incredible trip reports.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived