Carnival Spirit Inland Passage Aug 8-15 Review

Traveling Fools

Appreciated the review! We were on the southbound right after you, so our only day of rainy weather was embarkation! :) I posted my review on the Alaska port of call board (link to about 200 of the more than 2,000 photos I took is in my signature).

Cheers!

Jayne

Thanks for the photos, Jayne!! We are just under a year out on this one so the pics make it that much more exciting!!

We are doing this same cruise August 6th next year so I was happy to read your review!! How was the food on the Spirit? Any "must do's" on the ship?

The food was pretty good. However.......(see below)

The biggest must do is the Nouveau Supper Club. It is an upcharge of $30.00 per person, which includes tip. We added an additional $20.00 per person tip because we thought the whole experience was that good. Our only regret was the folks we travelled with declined to go and we didn't want to leave them alone for a second dinner. It is safe to say we will likely eat there at least three times on the 12-day Hawaii trip.

My pleasure! I looked at so many pictures before we went--just made the anticipation that much better!

Regards,

Jayne

I get that!!! Your pics are awesome! I just hate it's like a zillion days away, but heck, we have Paris in October, Fantasy in February and the Holiday in May before the August Alaska cruise, lol. I think I'll be ok. One trip at the time!!!!

I get that!!! Your pics are awesome! I just hate it's like a zillion days away, but heck, we have Paris in October, Fantasy in February and the Holiday in May before the August Alaska cruise, lol. I think I'll be ok. One trip at the time!!!!

Okay, if you were a friend of mine, I'd call you a b#&ch! I'm so jealous!! I have nothing planned (well, San Francisco in two weeks, Taipei in October, and Shanghai in April, but those are all business trips!!! :()

The Holiday was our first cruise--March of 1997. We had a great time!

Cheers!

Jayne

Archived