Best 8B on freedom?

honeydog714

We just traded down our 9A for the med. cruise, decided the 1000.00 could be better spent on airfare etc, there are three of us 2A one teen I picked 7334 anyone stay there? Is there a better 8B I should switch to? I would be bugging my TA with this but she is at a wedding, she thought it would be fine when she switched me yesterday but I am forever second guessing everything. any photos of the cabin or any 8B's? thanks Blake

We are going to have room 7434. Not sure if you are on the port side of the Freedom? We had 8448 on it when we went on the Med cruise this summer. It was a 9A and it was a full wrap and gorgeous! However, unless you invite lots of people on the deck I think you made a great choice. It is still a nice large balcony and just a little walk up to the pools and close to the dining rooms.

I REALLY did not want to give up that wrap but I listened to DH's argument, we have a large aft balcony for April on a cruise with more sea days, that for 1000.00 I can stay an extra day in rome and pay for about half of a plane ticket but it still is hard :( since the med is so port intensive though I am trying to convince myself how much will we really use the veranda? The set up of the 9A seemed a bit strange too especially since we had a triple so the whole room was angled to fit the couch. Port or stern- hmm I dont' know I guess I should go back and look is there a benifit to one or the other in the med.? Didn't even think of that? Plenty of time to switch cabins again (good thing my TA is so tollerant I bounce around like a pinball before I finally settle on something LOL)

We also booked 7334 for our March 15th, 2008 Freedom cruise. Looks like a great spot, mid-ship, port side. We have several cabins adjoining this one with family so hopefully we'll be able to have the balcony doors open to make one large one. I agreed with your DH. $1,000 is a lot of money that you'll be able to use elsewhere. You'll still have a balcony anyway right? Only 201 more days to go! UGH!!!!

The trip is port intensive. Defiantly get maps before you go if you do a day of walking! Venice is a crazy place to navigate. are you going to Venice? I forgot. Well, the wrap is a lot of extra money. We had two teens in another room and every night we had cruise critic friends on a sail away cocktail hour. It was fun and we used it a lot. But if you won't, the extra money will be better spent. ( humble opinion) pin ball? no your prerogative! Kap

Archived