Photo Release???

JLJS_NY

Just back from the BEAUTIFUL Explorer of the Seas - 9 night Bermuda/E. Caribbean Cruise! We had a wonderful trip despite the threat of Hurricane Dean!

I was wondering - thought perhaps I read something a while back.

Does anyone know how to obtain the release needed to reproduce the Portraits from Royal Caribbean??? We had the Lifestyle Portraits done and LOVE them! :D I was thinking of using the pic for Holiday Greeting Cards, but was wondering about getting a release. PLEASE respond if you know anything!

Thanks!!!

The on-board photos are 'copyright limited' - you could buy their (expensive) copies of the ones you want. However, you can purchase a single copy and then use this free form to get as many copies as you wish done elsewhere. Fill out the form at:

https://www.image.com/html/guest-pos...eleaseForm.cfm

:D :D

BUT - do it just before you leave or when you get back - it's only good for 30 days!!

Thanks CCXNOLA! That's exactly what I was looking for! We did purchase the photos we loved. I just want to make a larger one to hang and possibly order the greeting cards.

I appreciate your quick response!!! :D

Archived