Cabanas on M class ships

gbphipps

Has anyone tried these? Are they on the exterior so you can see out? How much are they? Would you do it again, if you have tried them? We were considering trying them on an Alaskan cruise and definitely want the view. Thanks!

Please excuse my ignorance here, but what are you calling a cabana? I have only used them in very hot climates, around a pool. I have never seen one on the "M" class ships. Do you perhaps mean balcony or verandah?

No, I have read in a book which tells about various cruise ships that there are cabanas for rent on the Summit and I thought it might be an answer to the old chair hog problem. I have an aft cabin on the Penthouse deck so I am good for a veranda, but I was just wondering about these cabanas. Perhaps it was outdated info in the book. Thank you for seeking clarification. :-)

Hi, sorry but I wasn't sure. I have not been on Summit since May2003, but I don't remember seeing any then. It could have been just that no one was renting them, although I was on a 14 day Panama Canal cruise, in fairly warm weather.

No, I have read in a book which tells about various cruise ships that there are cabanas for rent on the Summit and I thought it might be an answer to the old chair hog problem. I have an aft cabin on the Penthouse deck so I am good for a veranda, but I was just wondering about these cabanas. Perhaps it was outdated info in the book. Thank you for seeking clarification. :-)

Has anyone tried these? Are they on the exterior so you can see out? How much are they? Would you do it again, if you have tried them? We were considering trying them on an Alaskan cruise and definitely want the view. Thanks!
this is a joke right:confused: ..many cruises on X, never have seen anything remotely like a cabana:eek:

Archived