Watching the Valor come into Nassau

bonniemari

Just wanted to say hello to all the folks on the Valor (and my CC friends). I'm sitting here on my hotel balcony watching her pull into port. It was still dark out when I first saw her. Really a sight to see with all her lights on. I made a point to get up early just to see the ship come in.

Although I am having a great time with my land vacation-part of me sure wishes I was back on the Valor again.

Isn't that neat to sit and watch another cruise ship come to the docks? I did that when we were on the Sensation in Nassau. I was outside on our balcony when I could see this big ship on its way towards where we were docked. By the time I went in to my cabin to find my camera it was already pulling in. It was great to watch though.:)

To me this is a big part of the cruise. I love to see the other ships in port. Two weeks ago we watched one of the NCL ships sail out of New York Harbor when we were visiting my SIL in Brooklyn. Many years ago I worked on Wall Street and at lunchtime you could walk to Battery Park and if you were lucky see the France, the Queen Mary, or one of the other great liners. To me there is something breathtaking about a ship!

Archived