Inspiration - Leaving this week. Do you have any questions?

Fila

Will be leaving on the Inspiration this weekend. If you have any questions about this ship, I will try to make a note and post the answer when I return.

I have a Cat 12 room. Friend has Cat 11 room.

• 1 month later...
I am looking into the Inspiration for my family of six so any info would be greatly appreciated. My kids want to know how the pools and food are. I am wondering about which cabins to request. We are going with the cheapest possible (either two or three of them). I'm reading that we should not do a guarantee if we want the cabins together, which we do. Also do you know where to stay before and after and does any hotels offer free shuttles to the port? Where is the port? I am familiar with the Clearwater/ St. Pete area but have only just driven by Tampa. If you rent a car at the airport is there anywhere to drop it near the port?

Still wondering about a cabin to pick and about how to drop a rental car and get one when we return. On another thread someone mentioned Chase suites has a shuttle but I have been unable to get any info on that hotel. Any suggestions? Does the rental car shuttle come to the pier like they do to the airport?

Archived