Can you stand another subway question? This one for Londoners...

Cornus

We want to make our way to Acton and it seems a rather short and direct route to the Acton Town station from LHR. Is this correct? Any caveats?

Why are people always running down Acton and Acton town? I think its a disgrace!! So what if the crime rate is twice the national average*. So what if I've never been there!** It just gets my goat up - you devil witch trolls from hell who DARE criticise Acton. There - I've said it. And I don't care. So what if you can't see the Westway - who is up at that time in the morning anyway????

REALLY!

;)

*Fictional statistic - it could be triple! Or half......

** I have actually......

Why are people always running down Acton and Acton town? I think its a disgrace!! So what if the crime rate is twice the national average*. So what if I've never been there!** It just gets my goat up - you devil witch trolls from hell who DARE criticise Acton. There - I've said it. And I don't care. So what if you can't see the Westway - who is up at that time in the morning anyway????

REALLY!

calm down now, this is not you.

and does anyone really go to acton anyway ????

REALLY!

;)

*Fictional statistic - it could be triple! Or half......

** I have actually......

Over here, we call it the "Redhook of London" <G>

Obviously, seriously anon! <G>

hi guernsey guy among others!! I LIVE IN ACTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there are a lot a not good areas where we get youths hanging around including mine. i have lived in acton all my life, and love it!!!

guernsey guy i wrote a bit about if you are available on friday 7th sept. iam on the boudicca and would love to meet up if you are free. hope to hear from you. i also subscribe top liners list and see you are on that too, good on you. some lines on the underground are ok like jubalee,piccadilly. but others like the district are not running at all. luckily i will not need to use it to get to dover on thursday.

dave from acton.

Hey Londoners, why can't we enjoy the Anagram London Tube-Map again?

It was available briefly last year; a small sample survives at http://www.boingboing.net/2006/08/19/anagram_london_tubem.html

Otherwise it's "Content removed at the request of Healeys Solicitors acting on behalf of Transport for London and Transport Trading Ltd"

Paul

Have you folks no sense at all about what really matters about your underground and what does not? What happened to the Anagram London Tube-Map?

This is my last plea, I promise not to ask again.

Paul

[quote name='pb82']
This is my last plea, I promise not to ask again.[/quote]
[quote name='Toffeegirl68'][URL]http://hometown.aol.co.uk/Stationanagrams/[/URL][/quote]
Off. The link's great!
THANKS TOFFEEGIRL

Archived