NCL Lanai day trip?

SFO-F/A

Has anyone taken the Lanai day trip offered by the Pride ships? I lived in Hawaii for 6 years, many years ago, and visited all of the islands except Lanai and Molokai. I am interested in the day trip offered by NCL. Any information will be helpful.

Mahalo. :rolleyes:

I haven't been on the NCL trip, but from the postings here, I gather it's run by Trilogy. The only difference seems to be that you depart at a more reasonable hour, rather than their regular 6:30am departure(too cold on the water), and come back later. If it is, it's a very good one. Highly recommended. If it's not by Trilogy, then I don't know.

We did the Trilogy trip through NCL in June and we thought it was great. The food they served both onboard and on Lanai was terrific. The captain (Brian) and his crew were great and in all it was a pleasant day. Let me know if you have specific questions.

Just like you, I also lived in Kauai many years ago, and visited other islands, except Molokai, and have done almost all of the tourist sites. If I take a Hawaiian cruise, the Trilogy Lanai trip would be the only excursion I'd consider taking again.

The Trilogy is amazing, I've already done that one. The spinner dolphins who followed us and played in the wake of the boat were the highlight of my trip. My kids were so excited! The snorkeling was great.

I was wondering if anyone has done the 4X4 on the island? You take a 45 minute ferry over to Lanai and spend 3-4 hours in a 4x4 seeing different parts of Lanai. I have never been and was wondering if it is worth seeing? I am pretty sure it is....I could do the Trilogy again, I enjoyed it so much a few years ago, but thought I might try something different. :confused: Any thoughts??????

Archived