Good news or bad news???

kiraryker

Ok I googled my cruise and found that there is a FIREFIGHTERS/EMS GROUP CRUISE planned for my cruise. Has anyone had experience with groups of this nature?? I'd think that if anything I'd be really safe???:D:D Or maybe the opposite? :eek:

Destiny January 27th - ok I start my diet today HUBBA HUBBA!! My husband will be wondering why I'm exercising like a crazy woman now HA HA;)

I was just curious as my BIL is a firefighter and can get a bit rowdy when not on call.

I tired to find this cruise, but I could not.

Could you tell me your search phrase, I couldn't find it.

* OK I found it. NFFF national fallen Firfighters foundation.

P.S. Without the bunker pants we are just regular guys !!

P.S. Without the bunker pants we are just regular guys !!

NOt in my neck of the woods......they have nothing else to do all day except work out, training that perfect body to be more perfect.

Why do i know this.........they live right across the street from me:D

Everytime they come out to do yardwork (topless of course) i have every girl in the neighborhood sitting on my porch.

Ok I googled my cruise and found that there is a FIREFIGHTERS/EMS GROUP CRUISE planned for my cruise. Has anyone had experience with groups of this nature?? I'd think that if anything I'd be really safe???:D:D Or maybe the opposite? :eek:

What do you type in the "search for" on Google to find out what groups are booked? Thanks for your help.

My BF is a FF...and I have been to FF conventions, etc.

They like to drink. They can get rowdy...but NOTHING that would put you or your family at risk. Maybe a few 4 letter words but with that group, probably not.

I think it would be a GREAT cruise to be on!

Have fun, post pics (especially and of the hawt FFs!!!)

Hmmm now maybe I won't want to go on any excursions off the ship;)

You could be the person that "helps" all those fire fighters. I would think there would be something you could do for them as they are laying around the pool in their swim suits, tanned and looking oh so hot. :cool: :cool:

:D Holy cow!!! Run while you can. Firefighters are the hardest partying, loudest, booze guzzling, running around nakedest people I know... Avoid interaction and never look them in the eyes. Your children are completely safe, but if you're over 21 you are a potential target for mayhem. If you find them in the company of nurses, expect the worst as one will amplify the others outrageousness. RUN!!!! ;)

On the brighter side, they tend to self regulate their rauchousness, as their jobs will not tolerate even mild arrests. Also someone is sure to pass the embarassing photographic evidence around the station for weeks to come. What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas, what happens around Firefighters is talked about all week!:)

Bombero474 and GypsyRN

Ledgend 9/2/07

Archived