transfer from seatle a/p to spirit

relaxin3344

I have done some research on-line and have found that gray-line has the best transfere rate. We will be using them for our 9/18 departure. They leave every 30 minutes from the airport. If you go to SEATAC's web-site you will see their rates. Depending on how many people show up at the airport you can wait a few minutes to almost an hour. You can also get a limo for around $75.00.

From Sea-Tac to the pier is about 14 miles and anywhere from 20-45 minutes. Taxi rates from the airport to the downtown hotel district is about $35, TO the airport is regulated at $25.00 (normal taxi stuff, 2 people, additional people 5 bucks or whatever). Grayline actually works out to be more money since it is $25.00 per person, you will also need to transfer buses to get to the pier.

I found this info on a Seattle travel information website so it may be up to date, it's been awhile since I lived there.

We plan to take the Shuutle Express van from Sea-Tac to the Marriott waterfront for our 9/18 cruise. $22 for 1 or 2 people and they drop you at the pier, 3rd parking level, no reservation needed. They may make a stop for someone else but that's not too bad. If you have transfers through the cruiseline then you just wait for their bus.

I am surprised that the downtown hotels don't run airport shuttles anymore but I guess they need to keep costs down.

Also, the Metro buses are free in the dowtown area during weekdays

Just retd from this sailing yesterday. From the ship to the airport we took a Lincoln Town Car for $30. Same price as the taxi so why not?! They were waiting outside the terminal right with the cabs.

The cab from SEATAC was approx. $30. Just hope that you don't get stuck waiting for the V-E-R-Y L-O-N-G train caravan on the street one block away from the pier (it was nearly 1pm). We waited almost 10 minutes and ended up paying another $8. We counted approx. 100 "cars" on that train.

The cab from SEATAC was approx. $30. Just hope that you don't get stuck waiting for the V-E-R-Y L-O-N-G train caravan on the street one block away from the pier (it was nearly 1pm). We waited almost 10 minutes and ended up paying another $8. We counted approx. 100 "cars" on that train.

What is a train caravan?

And is everybody saying you can get from Tacoma to the pier for about $30?

According to the Grayline website and to the person I spoke to at the Marriott waterfront, which is across the street from the pier, you do need to change buses at some point. The direct run is to the downtown hotel district and while the pier is only about 1/2 mile away it requires a transfer. If anyones personal experience has been different then the information that I have been getting is out of date.

I hope for everyones benefit that I have been misled.

Archived