i love these boards!!!!!!!

Just a big thankyou to all on these boards, i only discovered them recently but they have made the build up and excitement of my cruise on the 2nd sept even more enjoyable. Not only that, but they have been most informative, and i its a place i think id like to visit even if i was not going on a cruise in the near future so thanks to all that make this place so great...regards aussiescouser:D

Absolutely agree with you!

It's just a nice place to escape, dream about your cruise, and chat with like minded adicts!:D

(Even though my husband is thinking I need a 12 step program from the amount of time I spend here ... and that's only when he sees me on the computer!!!!!!):D:D

Booked on Dawn 17th Jan and only discovered this site a few weeks-totally addicitive.

First time cruisers we booked Oct 06-time dragged slowly but reading everyones experience speeds it along.

Any one know how to download a countdown clock-my compurt skills are not the best.

Thanks

Have to agree with every one It's all that and a bit more . No one could understand the excitement of planning a cruise like a CC"er (not even my husband, who seems so well contained ) I do the happy dance as the count down ,clicks on because of you.Thank you to everyone who makes this place so special , for answering the questions, I think of but seldom have to ask . It would be terrible not to hear your dreams, highs, lows and opinions Better than family:D :D :)

Absolutely agree with you!

It's just a nice place to escape, dream about your cruise, and chat with like minded adicts!:D

(Even though my husband is thinking I need a 12 step program from the amount of time I spend here ... and that's only when he sees me on the computer!!!!!!):D:D

I am addicted to this damn thing too, now! Every day I check the personal emails (trying to get work, not so easy at over 48!) then onto this site and all my worries disappear as I look forward SO MUCH to my trip on 26 October.

yes, to all those helpful experienced CCers who have given me such fabulous advice and to all the first timers out there sharing the bloody nervous 'nessies' before their first cruise WELL DONE :D :D

***Be still you condor flapping wings in my belly !***

I couldn't agree more with all of the thoughts expressed in this thread!! Not a day goes by where I don't log on. There are so many helpful and friendly people on here who make us newbies feel so welcome. I love reading all of the questions, not to mention tips, and especially all of the wonderful reviews and photos, which just makes me even more envious of all you CC's who are going on your cruises before hubby & I!! Roll on 6th Feb!!

I agree with you all...and after reading through many of the other message boards on this site :eek: I think it's fair to say that Aussies really are the friendliest bunch of people in the world!!!!:D :D

I think it's fair to say that Aussies really are the friendliest bunch of people in the world!!!!:D :D

naaaaa us kiwi's are :p

ditto what aussiescouser said .... thanks all ... P&O are next on our cruise list

:)

Archived