[B][/B] If you could pick...

heyitsmejudy

Nothing like waiting until the last minute... but we've decided to do a family Christmas cruise.

We're looking at Carnival because we had such a great time last year (Sensation).

My Dad would prefer to have a live dealer at the Texas Hold 'em table, so we're at this point considering the Inspiration or the Imagination...

Inspiration goes from Tampa to Grand Cayman and Calica, Imagination from Miami to Grand Cayman and Ocho Rios.

Which would you do, all things considered, and why?

Other Carnival cruises we can do, date wise (we're working around a kid's school schedule rather than save a few, make that a lot of, bucks and have him skip school) are the Fascination, Celebration or the Sensation (again). We could also do a RCI Majesty of the Seas, (although I didn't like it on the first go around) or Soverign of the Seas, for anyone who's been on those to give some comparitive thoughts.

I'd really appreciate some insight... the more serious and thoughtful the better. :cool:

Nothing like waiting until the last minute... but we've decided to do a family Christmas cruise.

We're looking at Carnival because we had such a great time last year (Sensation).

My Dad would prefer to have a live dealer at the Texas Hold 'em table, so we're at this point considering the Inspiration or the Imagination...

Inspiration goes from Tampa to Grand Cayman and Calica, Imagination from Miami to Grand Cayman and Ocho Rios.

Other Carnival cruises we can do, date wise (we're working around a kid's school schedule rather than save a few, make that a lot of, bucks and have him skip school) are the Fascination, Celebration or the Sensation (again). We could also do a RCI Majesty of the Seas, (although I didn't like it on the first go around) or Soverign of the Seas, for anyone who's been on those to give some comparitive thoughts.

I'd really appreciate some insight... the more serious and thoughtful the better. :cool:

oops

Or you can join us on the Crown Princess in Dec;)

Me personally I would throw out the Celebration (been on her sister ship the Holiday) One ship I would never go on again. Too small and claustrophobic for us.

Where does the Fascination and Sensation sail to?

Archived