Blue Jean Question

gettingmarried

I am leaving tomorrow for my cruise and I'm taking jeans. I will not be wearing them to the dining room, but I will be wearing them around the ship and while ashore. Anyone that has a problem with it can pucker up and kiss my grits!

LOL!! Haven't heard that little phrase in a long time!:D ;)

Ok, what is the problem with 2 of my tickers??!!:( :confused: I'm afraid to mess with them as the problem is probably with the site and not my tickers, but my other 2 tickers are fine. Hmmm, guess I will wait and see. I hope it gets fixed, i HATE having to make those tickers!! :D

Don't feel bad. Most people do. :D

Whatever fashonista decided that they should be fashionable should be shot!

Of course most of us look pretty bad in jeans too but don't realize it. I know I do. As for capris, I am thinking this may be the last year they are really in style so I started back to buying long pants. I will continue wearing the capris I have until they are really gone. Worse than capris though, in my opinion, are the crop pants and yes, I have some of those. As for the jeans, I have no problem with them, I just think they are so hot I only drag um out in the winter.

Nita

Ok, what is the problem with 2 of my tickers??!!:( :confused:
They seem to be working off websites which are competitors to Cruise Critic ("cruise-related material or message boards that is not located within Cruise Critic") and therefore links to them, including ticker links, are not permitted, as per the Community Guidelines.

They seem to be working off websites which are competitors to Cruise Critic ("cruise-related material or message boards that is not located within Cruise Critic") and therefore links to them, including ticker links, are not permitted, as per the Community Guidelines.

I have had at least one of those tickers for over 6 months and never had a problem with it. Tons of people here have tickers from that site. I finally deleted them and will have to redo them later. I actually found that ticker site by clicking on someone else's ticker when i made them. Oh well, i will just redo them later!!:D

I say take your jeans if you want. I wore my white dress jeans with heels & nice top to dinner and looked very nice. Better than lots of the people wearing their idea of casual. :rolleyes: Also, at night (or earling morning) walking around the ship outside, or just sitting still out on the lido deck, with the wind blowing, it was a little cool, so I was actually wishing I had brought a pair of my casual jeans to wear at those times.

What always makes me laugh, is the people here who insist that jeans are WAY too hot to wear or WAY to heavy, etc. They are not. I know that in winter, when it IS cold, jeans are my LEAST favorite thing to wear because they don't keep out the cold one bit. If it's cold and all I have on is a pair of jeans, I have said so many times that I might as well not be wearing pants at all! At the deer lease or other all day outside activities, I always have to wear long underwear under jeans in order to keep even a little bit warm!

Texas girl here - we know our jeans. Some are just casual, some are scruffy and old (the deer lease pair), and some are super nice and dressy and we would wear them to church. That's just the way it is!

I have had at least one of those tickers for over 6 months and never had a problem with it. Tons of people here have tickers from that site. I finally deleted them and will have to redo them later. I actually found that ticker site by clicking on someone else's ticker when i made them. Oh well, i will just redo them later!!:D

The list of banned links changes regularly.

there's a sticky at the top of the forum explaining the latest changes

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/announcement.php?f=114&a=123

BTW, I wore jeans during the day on the Iceland cruise - they are my warmest trousers. When going to the Med, I don't even take them - too hot.

Karen

Archived