Royal Caribbean Transportation to Miami

Can anyone tell me if Royal has transportation from FLL to Mia the day prior to a cruise? I know that they have transportation the same day as the cruise but I don't know if they have anything the day prior.

Any help will be much appreciated.:D

Can anyone tell me if Royal has transportation from FLL to Mia the day prior to a cruise? I know that they have transportation the same day as the cruise but I don't know if they have anything the day prior.

Any help will be much appreciated.:D

We tried in Feb. - couldn't do it. We rented a car from Hertz right at the airport, drove to our hotel in Miami and dropped it off the next morning five minutes from the pier. The cost of the car was cheaper than it would have been to pay for the shuttle for the four of us plus, it gave us a way to do a little sightseeing in Miami. There was no drop-off fee and Hertz has a free shuttle to the pier. IMO it's the only way to go.

We tried in Feb. - couldn't do it. We rented a car from Hertz right at the airport, drove to our hotel in Miami and dropped it off the next morning five minutes from the pier. The cost of the car was cheaper than it would have been to pay for the shuttle for the four of us plus, it gave us a way to do a little sightseeing in Miami. There was no drop-off fee and Hertz has a free shuttle to the pier. IMO it's the only way to go.

Thanks Cruiseguy!!!!!

Well it looks like I may go the way of airport shuttle or like you said car rental.

Archived