Doc Dance!!!!!

Grayce

We are also sailing on the Elation on September 19! We have a group of 14 going -- 5 siblings & spouses; 1 cousin & husband; 1 brother of a spouse & his wife, and my daughter. Most are past cruisers -- several will experience their first cruise. Most of us live within 1 1/2 hour of Galveston and will be driving in early Saturday. Three are coming from Austin that morning. See you soon!

Congratulations Grayce and remember to peek at the docs at least once a day just to make sure there real :) I know I always do, and its always fun to take your time filling out the details required in them.

You'll have a blast!

Man....everyday I learn more and more that the little things I do which I thought were psychotic are really common events amongst cruisers. I take such joy and I fell out all of my forms so neatly and pretty. I enjoy reading the booklet a million times too!

COOL!!

Have a great time on your first cruise...you will soon become addicted like the rest of us.

Got our docs for 9/26 this past Monday! Lousy flights they gave us, and $100 per person if we want to change them. Guess I'll have to have a few extra drinks once I get onboard! :)

Archived