what visa reward point change to handle today???

want2go

Thanks to your posts... I found out TODAY is the DEADLINE... to order the 125,000 point FREE cruise for 2.

I'm trying to study and see what other reward levels are effected... but don't see much else. I sure don't want to miss an opportunity... 'cause it makes me mad they change them at ALL!!!

Is there another one that you have jumped on?

Looks like the 50,000 point has changed to $500 onboard credit... from $500 discount on any cruise. That may be not make much difference. To me it would be nicer to just take it off the cruise price.

I really like getting a 2 dollar value for every point spent... hard to do here. But I sure want to get at least a 1 dollar value per point.

Thanks for sharing your brain!!!

50,000con_bulletgray_ico.gif$500 USD on board credit toward onboard purchases i.e Spa, Shore Excursions, Gift Shop, Bar, etc (multiple onboard credits may be applied to a reservation if earned).

con_bulletgray_ico.gif$500 Cruise Discount off any ship itinerary.

Discount is still there....I was worried when I saw your post. Planned on using this for next one.

50,000con_bulletgray_ico.gif$500 USD on board credit toward onboard purchases i.e Spa, Shore Excursions, Gift Shop, Bar, etc (multiple onboard credits may be applied to a reservation if earned).

Discount is still there....I was worried when I saw your post. Planned on using this for next one.

From what I understand, it's now on onboard credit instead of $500 off cruise price...

may make a difference for those folks lucky enough not to spend $500 on board!

I couldn't get your links to work for me... but I did wonder about combining award vouchers... is that always possible? Free cruise for 2 + $500 discount for 3rd/4th travelers?

Asilde,

of course, you are right... they offer both.

no need to rush on that one.

Now just wonder about the rest of them... hmmm...

time is probably out anyway now.

Thanks for straightening me out!

How do you get to the site where it lists the point values for each reward? I just applied for the card the other night and got approved (it's already showing up on my Bank of America online account summary page). I would like to see what I get for the points.

Thanks! :)

Archived