Thread Moved?

vacation fool

Wondering why and where the Comfort Suites or Atlantis thread was moved? And who ever it was that checked my dates in may for me that got $214 with taxes for 4 people, please let me know how u did it cause i am not getting that rate at all:D Thanks

That had to be a mistake by the moderator. That merged thread makes no sense.

I was the one who got 214 but that was for 2 adults and 2 kids. The price for 4 adults is $303. The two searches are below.

Here is what I got for two adults on May 6 (kids are free with this):

Enter Guest Data

Arrival Date:Tuesday, May 6, 2008Length of Stay:1 NightNumber of Rooms:1Rate Program:Significant Organization Savings Rate (An eligible party with identification must occupy the room to qualify for the Significant Organization Savings Rate.)Cancellation Deadline:If you need to change or cancel this reservation, you may do so up until Sunday, May 4, 2008, before 4 PM local hotel time.Estimated Total:214.15 (US Dollar) including taxes of: 12.00%Check In Time: 3:00 PMCheck Out Time: 11:00 AM

This is for 4 adults.

Enter Guest Data

Arrival Date:Tuesday, May 6, 2008Length of Stay:1 NightNumber of Rooms:1Rate Program:Significant Organization Savings Rate (An eligible party with identification must occupy the room to qualify for the Significant Organization Savings Rate.)Cancellation Deadline:If you need to change or cancel this reservation, you may do so up until Sunday, May 4, 2008, before 4 PM local hotel time.Estimated Total:303.75 (US Dollar) including taxes of: 12.00%Check In Time: 3:00 PMCheck Out Time: 11:00 AM

Archived