Babysitting ?

fivesenuff5

I understand that carnival has the babysitting available until 3 am up to age 11. I have 5 kids and my oldest is 13. What is there to do for him? I do not relish the thought of him alone on the ship or with other kids he has just met. Do you think Camp Carnival would let him stay with my other kids...of course I would pay the fee for him also.

I understand that carnival has the babysitting available until 3 am up to age 11. I have 5 kids and my oldest is 13. What is there to do for him? I do not relish the thought of him alone on the ship or with other kids he has just met. Do you think Camp Carnival would let him stay with my other kids...of course I would pay the fee for him also.

On ships that do not have a designated lounge for teens, each evening, the Disco Dance Club will be open from 9:30pm to 10:45pm for Teens. At 10:45pm, the music will stop and the lights turned up. The DJ will announce that the disco will re-open at 11:00pm for guests 18 years and older.

The Teen Shore Excursion Program allows Teens to go as a group on one tour throughout the voyage. This tour is selected by the group from a selection of Camp Carnival recommended tours. The tour is chaperoned by the Youth Staff (no parents). Parental consent forms must be signed and handed in prior to the tour.

Activities for teens include:

• <LI style="COLOR: black">Playstation 2 <LI style="COLOR: black">Talent show - Talent Show MC Competition - You can be the star of the show <LI style="COLOR: black">ExerSeas Activities - Featuring Flinch, Volleyball, 1:1 basketball and many other games <LI style="COLOR: black">Sea Notes - Featuring Name that Tune, Teen Idol, Music Jeopardy and much more <LI style="COLOR: black">Dance parties - Teen Dance Club (12-14's only) <LI style="COLOR: black">ExerSeas - Survivor Swim Challenge <LI style="COLOR: black">Late Night Teen Hang's <LI style="COLOR: black">Outdoor late night movies <LI style="COLOR: black">Water Color Activities - Printing without a press, Contour Drawing and Decoupage Boxes <LI style="COLOR: black">Video Arcade Tournament <LI style="COLOR: black">Scavenger Hunts
  • Karaoke

I don't know if they would allow him into Camp Carnival's "Late Night Slumber Party" because lile you said, the age goes to 11 and he is 13.

I have a list of activities for that age group listed here, just look for the Age 12-14 pages...

http://s204.photobucket.com/albums/bb196/cruisinmama06/Camp%20Carnival%20Capers/

They have things at night like Ice Cream Eating contests at 11pm and "Teen Hang" at midnight.

Archived