Liberty, Triumph, & St. Thomas

Icantdrv55

I have heard conflicting information about where the ships dock in St. Thomas and I could use some clarification. Basically we have booked a daysail excursion for this port and someone on the Triumph has booked the same excursion. They brought up the question of whether or not we could share a taxi to Red Hook. The date we will be in St. Thomas is 12/11 and there are 5 ships in port that day. I have heard some people say that the Liberty docks at Crown Bay while most ships dock at Havensight. Does anyone have any idea where the Triumph has been docking and where the Liberty has been docking? Thanks.

I have heard conflicting information about where the ships dock in St. Thomas and I could use some clarification. Basically we have booked a daysail excursion for this port and someone on the Triumph has booked the same excursion. They brought up the question of whether or not we could share a taxi to Red Hook. The date we will be in St. Thomas is 12/11 and there are 5 ships in port that day. I have heard some people say that the Liberty docks at Crown Bay while most ships dock at Havensight. Does anyone have any idea where the Triumph has been docking and where the Liberty has been docking? Thanks.
Five ships that time of year is average there...although the # of pax per ship has increased...You with the other two CCL ships should be at Havensight....

Tortola though is going to be busy. You and the Costa Fortuna (same size as Liberty) and the QM2......Good luck.....Book something from the ship if you want to get around.......

Would love to see the QM2 though....

Five ships that time of year is average there...although the # of pax per ship has increased...You with the other two CCL ships should be at Havensight....

Tortola though is going to be busy. You and the Costa Fortuna (same size as Liberty) and the QM2......Good luck.....Book something from the ship if you want to get around.......

Would love to see the QM2 though....

We've decided on a day at the beach for Tortola. Staying away from the Baths or any other excursion for that matter and having a nice relaxing day at CGB or Brewer's is our plan.

i was on the triumph...in july and we dock at havensight and RCCL was behind us......whatever u do take the tour of the island....wow..its breathtaking

Like my first post said, we have already decided on an excursion for St. Thomas. We are going on a day sail. Thanks for the input though.

Archived