Are beach clubs open on Sunday

Decali

We're going to be in town for a week and I'd like to take advantage of a slow day to rent a car and hit some beach clubs. No ships in on the Sunday that we'll be there. Does everything typically shut down Sundays or will everything be open?

Beach clubs are open on Sundays.

Thanks Bruce. You've given me good advice about Cozumel in the past and I really appreciate it.

This visit we will be staying for a week rather than just the usual cruise day trip and plan on spending at least one day at Playa Palancar. The Sunday after we arrive may be that day. Are most local businesses (particularly car rental companies) open on Sundays?

Thanks Bruce. You've given me good advice about Cozumel in the past and I really appreciate it.

This visit we will be staying for a week rather than just the usual cruise day trip and plan on spending at least one day at Playa Palancar. The Sunday after we arrive may be that day. Are most local businesses (particularly car rental companies) open on Sundays?

I think some of the rental places will be open on Sunday, but not all of them. Best to plan in advance.

Have you seen Doc Vikingo's 'Things to do on Cozumel (when not diving or eating or laying on the beach) list?

Lots of good thing there. I've received guidance from Doc in the past and it has always been right on.

Archived