7 - 9 am in the gym (Freedom of the Seas) question

Frazzle

Hello,

My fiancee and I plan to workout in the mornings on our cruise, probably between 7 an 9 am (then go for breakfast) - do you know if the gym is really busy at that time or will we be ok to find two treadmills??

Thanks

We were on the 7/22/07 cruise on Freedom of the Seas and I worked out every morning when the gym opened. It opens at 0600 and it was still very empty at 0700, so you shouldn't have a problem at all. I noticed that there were more people showing up the first couple of days, but then it was pretty empty as the cruise went on as people probably stayed up late and slept in. Not real sure, but that's what happened with my group. Have a wonderful trip ....

• 3 weeks later...

I totally agree. We sailed on Freedom August 5 and usually got on the treadmill about 7 or so. Both of us never had a problem finding one empty, there are lots of them.

Also, the first couple of days were more crowded but it got less and less so.

Enjoy!

• 1 month later...
We were on the 7/22/07 cruise on Freedom of the Seas and I worked out every morning when the gym opened. It opens at 0600 and it was still very empty at 0700, so you shouldn't have a problem at all. I noticed that there were more people showing up the first couple of days, but then it was pretty empty as the cruise went on as people probably stayed up late and slept in. Not real sure, but that's what happened with my group. Have a wonderful trip ....

i agree that the gym was pretty empty by the end of the cruise. I think that time should be fine. i would go slightly later than that and only had a problem on the first morning.

I was there 9/30-10/7/07. It was crowded on the first day but I was still able to find a treadmill. As it always does, it gets sparser every day as the cruise continues. By Saturday, it's just me and a couple of hardcore enthusiasts.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived