PB - what time?

mbw1024

My boyfriend wants to do the Atlantis dive in Cozumel which returns around 12:30 or so. We are in port until 6. Is it still cool to head out to PB around 1 or so or does it get packed?

Maybe I will just have to head out without him :D ;)

Im sure Tom can tell you for sure, but I think you have a good 3 or 4 hours to spend at PB.

Tom, just so you know I think the $5 charge is more than fair and I am sure you will use the money to make the place even better.

One quick question befor our upcoming visit. My wife likes to wear a small thong string bikini. Will that be a problem at the beach? Do other females wear thongs? She also like to tan topless, is that frowned upon? Thanks!!

mbw1024...I`m assuming that you`ll be here in the next few months, which is still low season, so no problem...not too crowded at all! No problem if ya wanna ditch the b-friend either!

coachk34...thongs are no problem, they`re not uncommon on Cozumel beaches. The topless thing is a little stickier. It is officially against the law, (Catholic, conservative country) but of course it is done, especially in Playa del Carmen, which has mucho European visitors. Here at PB, we would prefer if you went to the far south end of the beach, away from the toys and the kids. Don`t worry, we have a south-end beach bar to address your thirst! See ya soon!

Archived