CC room

paddy Anne

We've booked CC 6 times now, so obviously we really like it. Mostly we like the extra room (20sq. ft. on the M-class ships). The little extras, much better robes, flowers, sparkling wine, extra hair dryer etc. are also appreciated. The canapes are ordinary and often ignored by us. We usually order orange juice from room service and make screwdrivers with the sparkling wine to be enjoyed while we unpack. One of the highlights is the expanded room service breakfast which we adore. Often the higher price is minimal, over the 2A cabins, so we feel it is well worth it. Enjoy!

We've booked CC 6 times now, so obviously we really like it. Mostly we like the extra room (20sq. ft. on the M-class ships). The little extras, much better robes, flowers, sparkling wine, extra hair dryer etc. are also appreciated. The canapes are ordinary and often ignored by us. We usually order orange juice from room service and make screwdrivers with the sparkling wine to be enjoyed while we unpack. One of the highlights is the expanded room service breakfast which we adore. Often the higher price is minimal, over the 2A cabins, so we feel it is well worth it. Enjoy!

I see you booked on Mercury, I hope you booked either 1200, 1201, 1240 or 1241 as they have huge verandas..

We've booked both CC and not CC. My husband missed the little extras when we were in a regular balcony cabin and asked that I never book a plain cabin again.

so we will be in CC from now on.

we like the little extras, the different bath mats and towels each day, flowers in the room, fruit, champagne, etc. I think it's worth it. And like the previous posts, it's not that much more and you do get a little extra room.

charlie

We've booked both CC and not CC. My husband missed the little extras when we were in a regular balcony cabin and asked that I never book a plain cabin again.

so we will be in CC from now on.

I wrote a post-cruise report to my TA. they have acknowledged and will respond in the next 3 weeks.

One point I made was that they undersold the benefits of CC. They gave a couple of facts but omitted most of the lists that we have seen on here.

In UK every cruise price always states from some impossibly low price with some huge discount. Of course this is a come on and the price for a balcony cabin is often near double the initial 'look here' price. I know some people would bunk in the cheapest cabin on the best ship as often as possible but we like our little bit of private comfort too.

Mrs PN had not been convinced about the necessity of a balcony but after our last cruise, glass of wine, setting sun, good book . . . no contest.

Archived