Milk Onboard Msc Orchestra

freshfish

Hi all! just wondering if anybody has experienced the milk onboard as we will be travelling in oct and have a two year old who loves her cow juice. I have read somewhere they only do goats milk uhh!:eek: .

Does anybody know if this is correct and if so is it acceptable for two year olds or can we purchase cow juice.

many thanks for your time.:)

Hi all! just wondering if anybody has experienced the milk onboard as we will be travelling in oct and have a two year old who loves her cow juice. I have read somewhere they only do goats milk uhh!:eek: .

Does anybody know if this is correct and if so is it acceptable for two year olds or can we purchase cow juice.

many thanks for your time.:)

Why not take powdered milk with you, and at each meal reconstitute it with water (bottled or tap -- both available on the Orchestra)? A sippy cup with a lid works well for mixing. Unfortunately, I think you can only get nonfat milk in powdered form. You could start acclimating your 2 year old to the powdered milk before your trip. If he absolutely rejects it, you could buy shelf-stable ("ultra-pasteurized") milk in cartons to take with you. One brand is Permalat. Of course, bringing milk cartons will be heavy, bulky, and there is a risk they will leak in your luggage. (You would have to put them in checked luggage due to TSA restrictions on liquids in carry-ons.) And your child might not like the taste of the Permalat either. However, I think Permalat makes a chocolate milk that your child might accept if he rejects the plain milk.

Archived