More Tahiti photos...

Thanks Princess of QAL...

Your photos are wonderful too. It is really great when everyone takes the time to post their photos on the internet and write reviews for the rest of us. As you know it helps to make the time go by in a good way and keep our excitement level up.:D

You obviously had super weather and a wonderful time! We can't wait--we sail 10/1/07.

--Kathy

Fabulous pictures (I just wish I had thought of taking the one through the fern leaves!!). It's been a month since we returned from our Tahiti-Hawaii TP cruise. Every once in a while I sign on to get a fresh "fix" from someone else's pics.

Other travelers could take a lesson from your pictures. Unless you only take great pictures, you did a wonderful job of editing. Many people think that every picture taken is important. When looking at some slideshows you see 3, 4, maybe even five shots of the same thing. The joy of digital photography is that you can shoot LOTS and just keep the best.

You don't take just "snapshots" ... you take "photographs!!" There's a big difference. Well done!!!!!

Fabulous pictures (I just wish I had thought of taking the one through the fern leaves!!). It's been a month since we returned from our Tahiti-Hawaii TP cruise. Every once in a while I sign on to get a fresh "fix" from someone else's pics.

Other travelers could take a lesson from your pictures. Unless you only take great pictures, you did a wonderful job of editing. Many people think that every picture taken is important. When looking at some slideshows you see 3, 4, maybe even five shots of the same thing. The joy of digital photography is that you can shoot LOTS and just keep the best.

You don't take just "snapshots" ... you take "photographs!!" There's a big difference. Well done!!!!!

Thank you so much for the nice compliments! The tough part is sorting through them all to find the "good" ones. I too enjoy looking at other photos of Tahiti. It brings a sense of calm to an otherwise stressful day.

Very, very, very nice photography, but I gotta' ask. What camera did you use for your underwater shots? I just have to get me one of those.
I have a Canon Powershot A710IS with an underwater housing unit specifically designed for this camera. Nothing super fancy or expensive. For the price, it is a great, compact, easy-to-use camera with really fun features on it!

Archived