Lotus Spa

Tao Diva

I'm sorry if this question reflects my ignorance. :o

I do understand there are charges for spa services, salon services and exercise classes at the spa, but is there a charge for using the exercise equipment, lap pool, sauna/steam room? If so; how much is the spa pass? Can you purchase a "day pass" for just the at-sea days?

I have been in resorts and on a ship where you have to buy a "spa pass" to even enter the spa :rolleyes: and on others where use of the self-serve amenities (like exercise equipment, sauna, steam room, lap pool, showers etc.) are included in your fare :) and you are only charged additional fees for profesional services, treatments, appointments, services and classes. Which is it on Princess?

One thing I learned FAST about cruising was that I could avoid that tiny shower in my state room by going for a steam bath at the spa in the afternoon then showering off in the large open spa showers with multiple shower heads and Thick heavy spa towels. Then wrap myself up tight in my robe to return to my cabbin to dress for dinner. It was a wonderful way to transition from playful tom-boy by day :p to elegant lady by night. ;) And the daily steaming does wonders for my sun tanned and windburned cruise face!:cool:

In short. . . I need my spa!

~Tao Diva

Tao Diva, I am glad you posted this question and look forward to someone's answer. We will be cruising on the CB in two weeks and your post gave me some great ideas (if it is possible). Thanks for the suggestion and I sure hope it is possible. Like you said, a great way to transition from day to night!!!!

jlhjlh

try searching thermal suite and select to only search in the princess forum

I remember seeing something about $100 for the cruise or $15 a day. there are some threads that mention you can only do the pass for the whole cruise.

owners suite passengers get it as a perk.

hope that heads ya in the right direction

:)

I have been doing my research on this as well and I found that the thermal week long pass is $115 for a couple for the week. I forgot how much for an individual. I think it was like $85. I never saw a days pass mentioned yet.

Does anyone have any experience in the thermal spa area? I am so curious about it but cant seem to find pics or anything really detailing it.

We just returned from an Alaskan trip on the Coral Princess. They offered a spa pass which I purchased. What a joke! The sauna was never hot. There were only 4 warm chairs which were often taken. While the shower, they didn't provide hair dryers or an outlet to dry your hair! I would not recommend purchasing spa pass to anyone.

Archived