Yipeee! Just booked Carnival Liberty

Guest Crazeecat5

Guest Crazeecat5

For my 50th birthday, my DH just booked the Liberty European 12 day cruise for next Aug. 1st. I am so happy! We went on RCCL's Splendour 7 day European cruise a few weeks ago and it was nice.

However, we discovered that we are truly "Carnival people." Now, how will I ever sit still and wait for Aug.1st?

Sheryl

For my 50th birthday, my DH just booked the Liberty European 12 day cruise for next Aug. 1st. I am so happy! We went on RCCL's Splendour 7 day European cruise a few weeks ago and it was nice.

However, we discovered that we are truly "Carnival people." Now, how will I ever sit still and wait for Aug.1st?Sheryl

What a coincidence. I am holding space on the first sailing on July 20. I want to do something special for my 50th birthday as well. Whether we go or not will depend on if I can get 4 frequent flyer seats with US. I am also holding space on the Splendour as well.

How very exciting!! Wish I were going along. Prior to the announcement of Liberty's schedule, I had already booked a Baltic cruise on Jewel of theSeas. One "big" cruise per year is about all I can swing. Hopefully, Liberty will do the European cruises another year & I'll be able to go then.

Guest Crazeecat5

We did the Splendour this past July. It was a great trip but we are looking forward to this Carnival cruise even more. 12 nights versus 7, a brand new ship versus an older one, much better food, shows and cabins. I would choose Carnival anyday. Good luck with your choice!

Sheryl

Archived