Mariner Cabins

newlondon

They are the same size and both come with a Butler.

I have sailed in a Penthouse A, 1103 on deck 11 and it was wonderful. There are only a small # of Penthouse Suites and two Grand Suites on that deck so it does make it feel rather private up there. Also, you can walk directly out to the Pool, Pool Bar and directly across to La Veranda Restaurant.

I have also read that for each deck you go higher on a ship, you have an additional 15 miles of visability, which is great.

You can also watch the Captain and crew down on the Bridge, which is one deck below you (especially if you are on the Starboard side).

The only negative I would mention, and perhaps you might want to be a bit further back on Deck 11 (more toward the center of the ship), is that the one day we had a bit of rough seas, it did feel like we were surfing up there in front of the ship. It's the only time I have ever felt a little "green around the gills" on a Regent ship.

Either A or B and you will have a fantastic time.

Enjoy!!!

May be too late if you've already booked but I think the Category C are the best. It's the same suite as Category A and B but without the butler so saves $$. I had a butler before but found that it wasn't worth the extra $ as your room stewardess can do the same things as the butler normally does.

Archived