Temp. on ship for Alaska

momofcnb

I just wanted to make sure that inside the ship is toasty. I am planning on wearing some sleeveless formals, with a shawl, and do not want to freeze at dinner. Wil this be ok, our should I be searching for long sleeves?

Thanks!

[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=191970&cdt=2004;4;10;12;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]
UNTIL SPRING BREAK ON THE CARIBBEAN PRINCESS

I haven't been to Alaska yet, but I was cold even on the NCL Sea Texarribean cruise in January in the evenings. Not freezing, but definitely chilly enough to need a sweater at dinner and in the shows. Hopefully Alaska won't require a winter coat on board the ship!

NCL Sun 06/04
NCL Sea 01/04

I dressed for the Alaska formals just as I did the Caribbean...and I was very comfortable.

The ship will more than likely sell the shawls (in a variety of colors)...

Boo's Mom

Even the winds and the waves obey him!
Matthew 8:27

I wear my strapless, backless formals in Alaska as well as in the Caribbean.

I find that the ships are always cold, no matter the itinerary, so I always pack a wrap.

ANd I pack sweater sets for casual nights to wear with pants or skirts so I can be as cool or warm as I like.

CG

RCI(38),NCL(12),Princess(1),HAL(2),Celebrity(3), Carnival(2), Eastern (13),Radisson(2), Star Clippers(1),Home Lines(2), Costa(5),Big Red Boat (6), Dolphin (1), Commodore (2), Others (11)

We just got back for the Coral Princess South Bound on 5/22 and the common areas were overly warm. Every man was taking his jacket off on formal nights. I wish I had taken more short sleeve golf shirts.
Russ

SC Traveler
May 11-22-2004 Princess Land and Sea Tour

We just came back on NCL's Spirit, and my wife wore a sweater or light jacket most of the time. I was always plenty warm, but she usually needed a wrap.

Outside, you will want a wrap, if the ship is moving, it will be cool.

Till we sail on the Norwegian Spirit \Leo
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=228b22&cdt=2004;5;15;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800[/img]

Archived