Does anyone have info. for the Tahitian cruises

cruzegirl

Is there anyone out there that may have info. for the Tahitian Princess cruises past Dec. 2008? I see that I should be able to select some dates in 2009 but when you try to select Jan., Feb., March or April, it only gives info. for Hawaii. Not Tahiti..... I know they will start sending the Tahitian Princess to Alaska during the summer of 2008 but I'm so worried they are completely taking her out of Tahiti all together...... Any info. would be great....

Is there anyone out there that may have info. for the Tahitian Princess cruises past Dec. 2008? I see that I should be able to select some dates in 2009 but when you try to select Jan., Feb., March or April, it only gives info. for Hawaii. Not Tahiti..... I know they will start sending the Tahitian Princess to Alaska during the summer of 2008 but I'm so worried they are completely taking her out of Tahiti all together...... Any info. would be great....

Sadly, it seems TP will have a very small part to play in the French Polynesia cruise market. I see she is scheduled for a 100 day+ world cruise early in 2009.

I have heard that Princess did not renew their FP contract. It does seem up in the air.

Mikie,

Where did you see the info. for the 100+ day cruise? Can't find anything on that......

JW,

I heard that rumor too.... Was hoping it was a rumor. Doesn't seem that is the case..... I called Princess today and they gal was no hope. I knew more than she did. Which isn't much. lol..... But I have a feeling they will not be in Tahiti.....

With all the uncertainty, we feel fortunte that we took our Tahiti to Hawaii voyage on the TP this summer. But, all that we've heard, is that the TP will remain in Tahiti when the Alaska season is over (other than World Cruise time). It appears that Princess will be using several of their R-class ships for World Cruises ... TP included.

With all the uncertainty, we feel fortunte that we took our Tahiti to Hawaii voyage on the TP this summer. But, all that we've heard, is that the TP will remain in Tahiti when the Alaska season is over (other than World Cruise time). It appears that Princess will be using several of their R-class ships for World Cruises ... TP included.

While on our Alaskan cruise we found that the Tahitian Princess will do the Alaskan run next summer, then will return to Tahiti from October 10 to December, then Princess will abandon the itinerary in French Polynesia. This was confirmed by our TA.

Archived