CC Cabin 9043 on Infinity

Jenbo57

There are some great threads about best and worst cabins, so I suggest you use the great search button (in blue at the top right of the page) and put in the cabin number, so some keywords like best cabin, or worst cabin etc.

That way you may get a faster response to your q.

Mark.:)

There are some great threads about best and worst cabins, so I suggest you use the great search button (in blue at the top right of the page) and put in the cabin number, so some keywords like best cabin, or worst cabin etc.

Thanks Mark! I've seen it referred to as a "best" in one thread without really any explanation as to why (probably the balcony). I'm most interested in noise, i.e., do you notice much from the spa above?

I'll do a search...thanks for your suggestion! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I am also in CC 9043 in January. I changed from CC 9122. Could you list the threads you found? Did I do all right? Thanks.

8/99 Alaska Celebrity

8/01 Scandinavia/Russia Princess

1/05 Western Carribean Celebrity

10/05 Hawaii Norwegian

1/07 Panama Canal Celebrity

8/07 Hawaii Norwegian

soon 1/6/08 Celebrity Infinity

I am also in CC 9043 in January. I changed from CC 9122. Could you list the threads you found? Did I do all right? Thanks.

I think I found the most useful info in the Cabin Selection Tips thread. I searched "Infinity CC 9043" or "Infinity CC" and quite a few different postings came up, a couple of them with photos of the balcony. It's definitely more spacious than those around it!

I studied the deck plans like crazy before I booked, because I'm very particular! I want as much bang for the buck as I can get, so the staterooms with a little "extra" something are what I always look for!

I think we did ok! I'm jealous that you get to go in January, but May will come soon enough. Enjoy your cruise!

Archived