Captain Circle numbers now avail for Aussies

Deb_in_Aussie

Hi Lorraine, Bev and others

I have logged in OK. Can't see 'member profile' only 'personal profile' and then 'my profile', and no-where can I see history.

It does have my upcoming cruise in there, but I have to give up on history. We have done four previous Princess cruises booked in Australia.

We also have a CC number from the US where we have booked a couple of cruises.

I would love to get them all amalgamated now under one number - but just to get the Australian ones in would be a bonus.

I now cannot get in under our US number either!

Thanks for all your help.

Beryl

Hi Lorraine, Bev and others

I have logged in OK. Can't see 'member profile' only 'personal profile' and then 'my profile', and no-where can I see history.

It does have my upcoming cruise in there, but I have to give up on history. We have done four previous Princess cruises booked in Australia.

We also have a CC number from the US where we have booked a couple of cruises.

I would love to get them all amalgamated now under one number - but just to get the Australian ones in would be a bonus.

I now cannot get in under our US number either!

Thanks for all your help.

Beryl

Hi Beryl,sorry you are having trouble getting in.

there is an e-mail address for any questions regarding your circle membership.

captainscircle@princesscruises.com

kind regards, Lorraine:) :)

Bev,

The attachment is how I see your clock. Is this wrong?

Cheers

Geoff

Thanks Geoff...when I first attempted to add one (then another!)...evidently included too much detail. Ended up with squiggles and letters under my cruise history. Most embarrassing as it came up EVERYWHERE! :o Finally emailed Laura - she adjusted.....except has put sailing day as 28. My departure is 2-2-2008. Advised Laura - no doubt she will alter it?

Thanks again, B E V

I must be on the slow boat as well :D IK log in and cant see my next Dawn cruise. I also cant see my one and only past Princess cruise :confused:

Maybe I'll call Princess tomorrow sometime.

Maurice

Good idea to sort it out with Princess...especially if you have changed postal and email addresses. If you have CCN could try previous contacts details...also need your Booking No for next Dawn cruise.

Glood luck,

B E V

If they give me credit for sailing on P & O Australia I may be down. Considered the around Australia cruise, but they told me no Captains Club benefits or credit.

I have 25 cruises with Princess since the 80's. Do they give Captain Club credit for P & O Australia cruise now?

The Australian site is now saying that CC benefits are available on all Australian Sun & Dawn Princess sailings. That is a recent change that might be worth enquiring about. They are giving credit for past P&O sailings, but CC benefits are only available on Princess.

I assume if this great gift has been extended to you Aussies, then your country coussies across the ditch might also be included ?

We are sailing the Grand on the 18th of this month so I will be off to see the CC lady on b oard and get this all sorted, as I have about 100 days on P & O with one cruise on the Pacific Princess. It will be very interesting. My TA mentioned that something was in the wind just before I left NZ at the end of last month.

Aussie site says Australia & New Zealand - Love your avatar chivalrygirl - I think it suits you :)

I assume it is not just for Australians and New Zealanders, but for everyone.

When we cruise aboard foreign ships, ( foreign to us), we,along with passengers from all over the the World, are regarded as International Guests.

Princess has just set up its brand in Australia, as opposed to P&O operating their ships. Over the past few months has put this together. Anyone outside those markets is probably still an international guest. P&O UK has Portunus Club.

Cheers

Geoff

I must be on the slow boat as well :D IK log in and cant see my next Dawn cruise. I also cant see my one and only past Princess cruise :confused:

Maybe I'll call Princess tomorrow sometime.

Maurice

I called the new Princess Captains Circle help desk today on 1300 300 528 and they sorted it all out for me. If anyone is having trouble I recommend giving them a call.

Andrew

I called the new Princess Captains Circle help desk today on 1300 300 528 and they sorted it all out for me. If anyone is having trouble I recommend giving them a call.

Andrew

thanks very much for the number Andrew I will call them tomorrow and hopefully sort it all out.

Andrew

thanks very much for the number Andrew I will call them tomorrow and hopefully sort it all out.

Having just returned from the P&O Partnership Summit I can now give you an update on Captain Circle.

Over the coming months P&O will be sending all past passengers that have done at least one Princess cruise a letter with their membership numbers, details about the program and the cruise history they have on file for you. Included in this information will be a form you can complete and return to them to get credit for any cruises they have missed out. They expect it to take several months to contact everyone. Apparently they are starting with people that are booked on the upcoming Sun Princess cruises. If you have changed addresses since you last cruised be sure to update your details on the P&O web site at this link http://www.pocruises.com.au/html/past-passengers.cfm

When I checked the P&O Australia web site the other day when you clicked on the link for past passengers, all the details for the Captain Circle Program for Australia were there, however today it is gone. It was at this link http://www.pocruises.com.au/html/captains-circle.cfm

So keep en eye on it, I assume it is getting updated and will be back online soon.

Some of the things I recall from it was that you did have to do at least one Princess cruise to qualify. So if to date you have only sailed on P&O you will not be eligible to join. Once you have completed a Princess cruise most any P&O UK or Australia ship, or Sitmar cruise taken from 1965 (and of course Princess) would be counted. There was a complete list of all the ships that qualified. There was also a phone number listed which I noticed was mentioned in a previous posting on this thread.

One thing I have picked up from some of your posts is that I think some of you are confusing Cruise Personalizer with Captain Circle. They are two different things and two different web sites. Cruise Personalizer is where you go to deal with a specific cruise. You need to enter your booking number and then you can personalize that cruise, book shore excursions enter passport details etc..

Captain Circle is where you manage your membership and personal profile and where it will have a record of your past cruises and future cruises. It is here that you need to register and where you will find your history etc... This is the link to the Captain Circle web page.

https://book.princess.com/captaincircle/jsp/captainCircleHome.jsp

Ignore the fact that it says it is for US and Canadian passengers only. When you are putting in your address, put in the country first and then the Australian states will come up.

You do not have to have a Captain Circle number to register, but if you do not have one yet you may want to hold off until you do. I registered myself as I am booked on a Sun Princess cruise as a normal passenger, and I could not find any way to add a membership number once you are registered. Perhaps it will add it automatically after I sail?

Once you are registered, sign out. Then sign back in and click on "my Princess" and you will see where all your details will be.

Hope this helps clear things up a bit.

Cheers,

Debra

Cruise Vacations

• 2 weeks later...

Australia now has it's own Princess web site. www.princess.com.au If you go to this site and click on past passengers this will bring you to a page with all the details for the Captain Circle program for Australia. The link direct to it is at http://www.princess.com.au/html/captains-circle.cfm

There is also now a phone number for Princess cruises in Australia which is different to the number for P&O it is 13 24 88 and when you phone this number one of the options will be for Captain Circle help.

Cheers,

Deb

Archived